Sunday, March 22, 2015

Sharing the big news!

Hi everybody!
I am super excited to be writing this and all the events that are making this blog possible. Even though I don't have a soul reading this because no one knows about this page yet, I wanted to share the moments leading up to everything. In a later post I will explain my whole journey, from who I am to how I got here, to how I was called to missions, the group I am going with, what human trafficking is, the whole nine yards. But for now I am going to focus on this moment.

Crazy Faith Adventures blog is being created because, after 5 years of waiting to return to the mission field, an opportunity has finally come to go minister over seas. This mission is taking me to Thailand and Cambodia with an organization called Adventures in Mission. We will be ministering with women and children that have been forced into human sex trafficking. So to make it very personal and very real, I want to share with the world my journey on my first time back onto the mission field as a baptized( first time I went I wasn't baptized of my own will), know what's going on this time, Christian lol. I want to keep everyone updated on events, fundraising process, training for the field, and any and everything that pertains to my passion of serving Jesus on the mission field.

1.) Let me start with how grateful I am to God for being awesome and making this whole thing happen. For placing crazy faith into my heart, for allowing me to see and experience the mission field even when I had no idea what that was at the time and not a penny to my name.
2.) I wont lie when I signed up for this blog I thought you just picked a cute template had a name and sha bang blog.....nope whole lot more to this lol.
3.) I have been waiting a really long time and I am ssuupppeeerrr excited for this opportunity. It is the reason why it took me so long to announce the trip even though I have known for a while. This time I wanted to be responsible, and prepared. So I have assembled together a prayer team by the guidance of God on my heart to be my support and drive this mission forward. I wanted to have the approval and support of my church. But most importantly I wanted to know that God approved and was the main person giving me the green light to go.There is so much more to missions than just going. I want to make sure my heart is always in the right place and that I am accountable for the mission tasked to me. I want to be sure that all of the credit and glory go to God. So my prayer team is my backbone in being my accountability buddies. Many of thanks to you who agreed to keep me together lol.

P.S. So when I was coming up with blog names it was suggested I use "Time to minion Jesus". the minion is taking the place of mimic.I love minions soooo much its going to take a whole other post to even describe how deep it runs(lets just say I am the person that will show up to the minion movie opening at midnight, decked out in minion clothing shoes etc ,first one in line with the perfect middle seat, and laugh harder and louder then any kid you know!!!!) Moving on I want everyone to know it is my trademark saying now . SSSOOOOOOOOO.........

Thank you for reading, God bless and "Time to minion Jesus."


No comments:

Post a Comment